How X-Cell Technology Works
- increasing organic matter
- stabilizing nitrogen
- increasing microbial activity
- increasing release of nutrients
This improves overall plant health, which results in increased plant resistance, and better yields.
The polycyclic functional groups (COOH, OH, HO, OOH) on Humic, Fulvic, and Ulmic Acid molecules, have the ability to isolate a Hydrogen (H) ion. This changes their charge from negative to positive, or positive to negative (a polar charge is occuring), depending on the soils needs. This allows the polycyclic groups to attract ions or cations.
For example, these functional groups can change their charge depending on the soils needs by movement of the Hydrogen (H) ion. Carbon Based Acids, ie: Fulvic, Humic, and Ulmic, are then in place to release tied up nutrients from plant residue in the soil, allowing the growing plant to uptake the newly released nutrients, and stabilized nitrogen. (75 to 80 days stabilizing capabilities)
1. Electrostatic Attraction: When you rub a balloon on your hair and then the ballon sticks to the wall, that is electrostatic attraction. This is the force which holds the electrons in orbit around the nucleus. This attracts nutrients to the root zone, facilitating uptake.
3. 3. 3. Water Bridging: X-Cell improves the mobility of nutrient ions through the soil solution to the roots. This mechanism also helps reduce leaching of plant nutrients into the subsoil.
1. Electrical charged sites on X-Cell function to dissolve and bind trace minerals, this is a chelation process. Scientific methods that prove the chelation of minerals, can be shown with x-ray diffraction and infrared analysis. Chelation of these nutrients, ie: copper, iron, zinc, manganese, magnesium, and calcium, minimizes any toxicity when an overabundance is present, and prevents nutrients from leaching. This enhanced availability increases the nutrient uptake.
2. The chelation of heavy toxic metal elements within the soil can also be influenced by X-Cell. When toxic metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium are present in the soil, the chelation that X-Cell promotes, ties up the unwanted metals and makes them unavailable to the plant.
X-Cell Technology has been proven to work in greatly varied soil types and with numerous plant species.